O.I.S. Triathlon

Triathlon

Wednesday 6th of March was the day of the O.I.S. Triathlon.I was in an amazing team with Ella Forbes (running)  Lily Bachelor (biking) and I (swimming).

I felt like a black car burning away in the powering heat well we waited for the the year 8 and the individuals. My head felt like the world going round in a circle because of all the cheering and bashing going on around me.

I was looking forward to diving into the crystal clear water but when the moment had arrived I wish I never said that because it was ice cold it was so cold it felt like i was swimming in a freezer. It felt like a dry rock was rolling around in my throat it was that cold.

On my  8th lap I went as fast as i could then climbed out of the the pool and zoomed to the field to tag Lily so she could go and do her 5 laps around the field on her bike.

At the end i felt proud sweaty and happy. But next year my goal is to get faster in the pool but at least i know that my team tried their best.

By Willow.

3 Replies to “O.I.S. Triathlon”

1. Good post willow

1. thanks

2. hi willow

that is a really good story and has all the right proper nouns. Next year would you do it individually

from molly👍😀📝